The Organising Committee of the IEPAS2021 is offering a limited number of registration waivers to this year’s virtual IEPAS2021 Conference.
Up to 20 bursaries will be given in this category. Fee waivers of 60€ will be provided for 20 PhD students or Young Researchers.
Applications are due by July 15, 2021 at 11:59 pm BST.
Please note: This waiver covers conference registration only.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- Bursaries are available to PhD students and Young Researchers who do not have any support from their institution, a research grant, or other funding awards to attend the conference.
- Masters students are not eligible for this bursary.
HOW TO APPLY?
First, you need to fill in the conference abstract application here.
Then please email us at email@example.com with the title “Attn: IEPAS2021 Registration Fee Waiver”. The email should include:
- The paper title
- A Short abstract including methodology, main assumptions and conclusions of paper (500 words maximum)
- Up to 6 keywords should be used
- Author/participant name(s) and institutional affiliations
- A one-paragraph biographical statement of each participant (not a detailed CV)
- Author/participant E-mail addresses (essential), telephone and fax numbers
The registration fee waivers will be distributed at the discretion of the scientific organisers during the abstract review. If you are awarded a registration fee waiver, you will be notified after the abstract review has been completed and asked to confirm your acceptance.