- Conference Programme (Download)
- Session times are in GMT+1 (Lisbon) time zone.
- All sessions will be held via Zoom
- Zoom Links for Sessions
IEPAS-I Meeting Room
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://videoconf-colibri.zoom.us/j/96706555074 (no password required)
IEPAS-II (Meeting Room 2)
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://videoconf-colibri.zoom.us/j/98436435162 (no password required)
IEPAS-I Meeting Room is allocated for the plenary sessions (Opening and Closing Sessions, Richard Sakwa’s Keynote Speech, and Book Discussion Panel, and the two round tables) and also for the M01, M02, M04, M06, M08, and M10 panels.
IEPAS-II Meeting Room will host panels M03, M05, M07, M09, and M11.
The meeting room links are included in the programme.
- Session Guidelines
- Each presenter will be given 15 minutes for their presentation.
- Session chairs will strictly limit presentations to the maximum allotted speaking time.
- After the presentations are completed, the remaining time will be dedicated to a group Q&A discussion.
- To ask a question to the presenters during the Q&A, please use the “Raise Hand” button, and the chair will call on you to speak.
- Presenters can screen share their PowerPoint presentation in Zoom meetings (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203395347-Screen-sharing-a-PowerPoint-presentation)
- Please do not forget to MUTE your microphone when not speaking.
- You can join Zoom from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android
- Presenters should join the Meeting Room 10 minutes, and Chairs should join the Meeting Room 15 minutes prior to the Session time for the necessary technical arrangements.
- When you need assistance, simply contact one of the members of the Conference Team – Help Desk
- Conference Help Desk
- Miguel Pereira – firstname.lastname@example.org – (+351) 910 053 372
- Pedro Esteves – email@example.com – (+351) 211 379 583
- Social Media Tags
The links of the conference sessions will also be published in our social media accounts.
Please tweet using the following hashtags #iepas2020
- Certificate of Paper Presentations
The certificates will be sent to you via email after the conference.